Professional Residential CAD Conceptual designs, Building Plans & Approvals
We can help in Designing Preliminary concepts, Schematic ideas and 3D Design Development of Interior and Home Design concepts!
- Project Inception – This the where the planning of a project starts. Working together with the architect, the client shares their project needs, ideas and goals.
- Schematic Design– During this stage the architect begins by preparing preliminary design sketches and concepts based on the client’s requirements and budget which help explore and illustrate possible options. The architect reviews the different options with the client going over the various pros and cons and responding to client input.
- Design Development– Once a schematic design is agreed upon and there is a clearer definition of the scope and quality of the finished project the design development phase begins. Additional cost projections help determine whether or not the design conforms to the preliminary budget, or what, if any, adjustments need to be made.
- Construction Documents– A continuation of the design development phase working drawings and specifications are developed after design concepts have been decided. These construction documents are what is required by the local municipalities in order to obtain building permits. They are also used to solicit bids from the various contractors that will be required to build the project.
- Construction and Contract Administration– The architect consults with the client and advises during construction. On-site visits help determine if construction is proceeding in general accordance with the construction document and design intent. It is also the architect’s role to advise if the materials and workmanship meet acceptable standards.